Wednesday 3 June 2009

Katie Price Horse Lover

Part time glamour model and reality TV star Katie Price has added another line to her growing equestrian range today as she launched her spring/summer 09 children's range, KP Pony in London.

Katie Price, who has been riding since she was 7 years old told AP Entertainment the reason for launching her own clothing range was because she found the normal colours associated with riding very boring:

"You can go in any tack shop and all you see is blacks, browns, tweeds, boring, boring horrible colours that I wouldn't wear so why not bring some brightness to it. You don't have to be into horses to wear it either. So that's what I like as well."

Custom Printed Tshirts
Looking for a t shirt for a tshirt for your equine team, stud or for a special occasion

Katie Price's equestrian clothing range, KP Equestrian, has appointed an agency to redevelop the website promoting its spring/summer range.

The former glamour model says she fell into the clothing business by mistake:
"To be honest I only started it as a hobby and to get some pink stuff out cause I love pink. And it just flew off the shelf and I thought 'oh my god, is it that easy to do?' Then I thought bring more colours out and then I thought, what about the young girls because at a lot of my signings there are young girls. Like small children, so I thought I'll bring it out for them. Then I'm going to bring the young boys range, the mens stuff. So it's all happening, but you can't be greedy and have it all at once."

Katie Price Equestrian - From casual tops to jackets and track-suit type bottoms the clothes have been designed with high street fashion in mind and to appeal to everyone, not just horse lovers.

The horses are also treated to pink bandages for their legs and bright pink harnesses.
"' I wanted the horses to have pink rugs, pink boots, pink head collars or baby blues and I thought I'm going to create my Barbie thing into real life. And that's what I've done."
Price, who turned 30 last year, is already a best selling author, has her own fitness video, perfume and a lingerie and swimwear range, plans to expand her empire to include baby clothes and cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment