Friday 17 July 2009

KP Equine Clothing

Katie Price launches second range of Katie Price Equestrian Clothing

"First of all, thanks to everyone who supported KP Equestrian last autumn. I had such fun launching it and I just loved the excuse to go to so many horsey events for my signings. And riding at HOYS was a dream come true!

So here we are with the second collection. I love it and I'm sure you will too. I've worked with the same team of high-street designers to bring a real fashion edge to equestrian wear. Once again, there's lots of sparkle but it's not just pink this time!

And I'm thrilled to be launching a children's range - KP Pony. It's in response to all the emails I've had asking for kids' stuff, so thanks for those. Princess has just started riding so she's definitely going to be kitted out in KP Pony too!

We've also updated this site so do keep coming back to read my latest news, see my new photos and be kept in touch with my signing dates."

No comments:

Post a Comment