Tuesday 11 October 2011

Katie Price takes her pride to the Lion King

MUM Katie Price swapped posing in skimpy outfits for a day out with her kids as she treated her pride to a screening of The Lion King 3D.

The 33-year-old mum-of-three posed for photographers with her sons Havey, nine, Junior, six, and four-year-old daughter Princess Tiaamii at the IMAX cinema in London's Waterloo yesterday.

Glamour girl Katie was joined by some family friends – but her hunky 26-year-old toyboy Leandro Penna was absent.

Katie plumped for a more conservative outfit than usual, dressing in a blue cardigan, white slogan t-shirt, bleached jeans and boots.

She recently told a newspaper how she's worried she's in need of another boob job – but wants to wait until she's had another child.

The busty businesswoman said: "I'll have another kid before I have another boob job to tighten them up."

Myleene Klass and daughter Ava
Mum's the word ... TV presenter Myleene Klass with her tot Ava
Katie, aka Jordan, added: "I'm not happy with my boobs at all. I had them reduced because I had huge boobs. They were ridiculous. I essentially took a big pillow out and put a smaller pillow in so now they're wobbling around all the time."

Model Katie wasn't the only celebrity attending the Disney-themed event, with TV host Myleene Klass taking four-year-old daughter Ava to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment